The Lizzie Shoes
ReviewsRated (5) out of (5) stars (Reviews)
Something Else Entirely
The Lizzie, the first signature skate shoe from Lizzie Armanto, breaks as much new ground as Lizzie herself with a unique solution to the universal problems of skate shoes-a better-fitting, more durable, and sustainably conscious solution for all skateboarders.
With a narrower fit, the perfect amount of VR3Cush™ cushioning, a new 3D DURACAP™ toe for increased durability, and micro-waffle tread and SickStick™ rubber for maximum grip, the first signature skate shoe from a woman in 20 years is nothing short of legendary. Created with inclusivity in mind, The Lizzie also features a new vulcanized construction with a higher outsole cup and rounded edges for a stable, broken-in feel. And did we mention that it’s made with more environmentally friendly materials, such as chrome-free suedes and organic cottons? Yeah, you read that right.
Our team has set ambitious sustainability goals. Big or small, all of our efforts add up to positive change. To earn the VR3 Checkerboard globe logo, at least 30% of the product must be made up of recycled, renewable, and/or regenerative materials.
• ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY MATERIALS - The all-new upper (the quarter panel, tongue, and lining) is made from 100% organic renewable cottons that regrow as we use them, and the addition of chrome-free suede offers more sustainable durability. Learn more at Vans.com/sustainability
• UNIVERSAL FIT: This all-new performance fit was designed by Lizzie to meet the needs of a wider range of skateboarders. The stretch tongue straps offer added lockdown and tongue stabilization.
• BOARDFEEL AND IMPACT PROTECTION: Made using VR3Cush™ foam, a 70% biobased PU foam (Fates™) partially sourced from plants per the ASTM D6866-16 reference standard, The Lizzie offers a new, lower-profile sockliner that provides the boardfeel and impact protection you demand.
• LEGENDARY GRIP: A brand-new bottom plate design utilizes forefoot flex grooves, zonal waffle lugs for durability and support, plus SickStick™ rubber (a compound made of 60% natural rubber harvested from trees) paired with a micro-waffle pattern, and gives you the grip you expect from Vans with a broken-in feel right out of the box.
• DURABILITY: DURACAP™ reinforcements in high-wear areas, plus a thicker 3D molded DURACAP™ toe cap, provide extra durability.
Inspired by Vans’ beloved original gum rubber formula, Vans introduces the stickiest, grippiest gum sole in the brand’s history. Our new, proprietary gum rubber compound is uniquely calibrated in the sole and foxing to deliver enhanced grip and maximum durability, keeping you on your board and Off The Wall. Only available in Pro Skate, SickStick is tested and approved by the Vans Innovation Team and today’s top skaters from around the world.
The added DURACAP reinforcement rubber underlays in high-wear areas are engineered to withstand the abuse of the vans pro skate team—and by providing lasting durability, save everyday skateboarders time and money.
In Store Availability
Please enter your "Postal Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 8, 2023 7:03:02 PM EDT