Sk8-Hi MTE-2 Shoes
ReviewsRated (4.5) out of (5) stars (7 Reviews)
You are Made for the Elements™. These are your Vans.
Vans MTE is the byproduct of a lifetime spent outdoors, because we know that the pursuit of your passions isn’t always accompanied by a fair-weather forecast. Rain, sleet, snow, mud, wind-nothing is going to stand between you and your next adventure. In fact, we like to think these all add a bit of flavor to the experience. It’s why we created MTE in the first place.
Made for adventure and advanced levels of day-to-day versatility, the all-new Sk8-Hi MTE-2 packs over 25 years of Vans snowboard boot history and technology into a timeless, trusted style. The MTE-2 feature set includes the new MTE-2 outsole built with All-Trac™, an exclusive all-weather rubber compound that offers significantly improved traction and flexibility for all types of weather. The HydroGuard™ 360o waterproof membrane is in place to keep you dry, a PrimaLoft® zonal insulation package for cold weather thermoregulation will keep you warm, and the molded UltraCush™ sockliner with an OrthoLite® topsheet has been designed to keep you comfortable. Plus, the durable water repellent-treated leather uppers bring an iconic Vans aesthetic to this uncompromising cold weather comfort.
Whether you find yourself bagging snowcapped peaks or braving a rain-soaked commute, you can set off with confidence knowing every stitch of your equipment is intentionally placed to provide ultimate versatility. After all, we know it was never about the destination. It’s about the stories you create along your journey.
• TRACTION - The brand new All-Trac™ MTE-2 outsole rubber compound provides flexible, true all-weather grip that significantly aides in overall traction on all kinds of surfaces.
• THERMOREGULATION - The zonal MTE-2 Primaloft® insulation package uses a high-quality microfiber thermal insulation system to mimic the warmth-providing properties of down, keeping you warm without retaining water.
• MOISTURE MANAGEMENT - The new MTE-2 HydroGuard™ 360o package keeps a high waterline for maximum waterproof protection, resulting in a reliable, comfortable, and breathable fit.
• COMFORT AND PERFORMANCE - Our MTE-2 dual-density comfort package uses a single-density UltraCush™ molded EVA footbed with an OrthoLite® topsheet for enhanced comfort and reduced weight, while also supporting a drier, healthier environment inside your shoe.
• MATERIAL- Leather and textiile.
UltraCush™ is a performance foam compound developed by Vans for enhanced comfort and reduced weight..
In Store Availability
Please enter your "Postal Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 8, 2022 11:56:06 PM EST