Vans x Quasi Hocus Pocus OTW T-Shirt
ReviewsRated (0) out of (5) stars Write the first review
Founded by Chad Bowers in Dayton, Ohio, Quasi was immediately adopted by the most authentic parts of skateboarding globally. With the best graphics and a team of some of the most creative skateboarders, like shared Vans Skate team riders Gilbert Crockett, and Dick Rizzo, Quasi has built a beautiful place for itself in skateboarding.
This season, Vans and Quasi come together again for a natural partnership that stays true to both brands’ ethos and spirit. Defined by restrained minimalism while maintaining a unique flair, the Vans x Quasi Hocus Pocus Off The Wall T-Shirt features artwork sourced from the minds of some of the most creative skateboarders on the planet. Minimal branding and refined colors keep this collection endlessly wearable while simultaneously speaking to the aesthetic influence of both brands.
• Vans x Quasi Collection
• COMFORT - Moisture-wicking interior waffle pattern pulls moisture away from the skin
• DURABILITY: CONSTRUCTION - A bound rib collar and reinforced shoulder seams offer durability
• DURABILITY: STURDY SPUN YARN - Sturdy Spun yarn provides durability and minimizes shrinking
• Front graphics
• Custom checkerboard locker loop
• Reinforced shoulder seams
• Fit type: Classic
In Store Availability
Please enter your "Postal Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 2, 2023 2:28:08 PM EDT