Vans X Sandy Liang Authentic Chino Trousers
ReviewsRated (0) out of (5) stars Write the first review
This February, Vans and Sandy Liang reunite with an apparel and footwear collection inspired by the 1990s and 2000s. With a touch of whimsical nostalgia, Sandy Liang elevates beloved iconic Vans styles with novelty details and nods to New York City. The collection comes to life through elevated textures, playful sketches, and signature Sandy Liang motifs.
Built with a workwear fabrication and an allover butterfly print, the Vans x Sandy Liang Authentic Chino Pant features classic chino front hand pockets with a new coin pocket placement on the right, rear welt pockets with button closures, and embroidered Drop V bartacks for reinforcement with a heritage twist. Plus, new details bring plenty of Off The Wall style to this skate essential, including the new “V” belt loop detail on the back waistband, the new checkerboard twill taping on the internal fly facing, and the new flag label sewn internally to the hem seam for added branding when legs are cuffed.
• Vans x Sandy Liang Collection
• Fit Type: Relaxed - Relaxed through the hip, thigh, and leg with a regular rise.
• Durable cotton/poly blend made with 64% polyester, 34% cotton, and 2% LYCRA®
• Embroidered Drop V bartacks reinforce critical stress areas
• Curved slant pockets maximize access and keep contents secure
• Leg opening: 43.20 cm
In Store Availability
Please enter your "Postal Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 1, 2022 4:16:30 PM EST