Vault By Vans x WTAPS Standard Snow MTE Boots
ReviewsRated (5) out of (5) stars (Reviews)
WTAPS is a Japanese brand founded in 1966 by Tetsu Nishiyama.
This holiday season, Vault by Vans partners with WTAPS for two collections to mark the 15th collaboration between the two brands. Made with the cold weather season in mind, this winter boot boasts weatherproofing, warmth, and traction-all wrapped up in style that only Vans and WTAPS can deliver.
• Vault by Vans x WTAPS collection
• MOISTURE MANAGEMENT - The waterproof vulcanized and seam-sealed construction provides an impenetrable leak guard, keeping snow and wet out.
• THERMOREGULATION - Shoveling the walkway, walking the dog, or running to the market-we all want warm feet on a cold day, and the heavy-duty Snow MTE felt liner thermal package will keep you cozy.
• TRACTION - Specially designed for cruising around in cold weather conditions, the Standard Snow MTE outsole with All-Trac, a cold weather-specific all-terrain rubber compound, offers next-level grip and traction for variable terrain.
• MATERIALS - This snow boot is made with synthetic leather and textile uppers.
In Store Availability
Please enter your "Postal Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 9, 2023 3:29:56 PM EST