UltraRange EXO Hi Gore-Tex WW MTE-2 Shoes
ReviewsRated (5) out of (5) stars (Reviews)
You are Made for the Elements™. These are your Vans.
For Summer 2023, Vans is excited to offer for the first time a brand-new proposition that further extends the versatility of MTE footwear through our UltraRange family: Warm Weather MTE.
Replacing the insulation used in our Cold Weather MTE footwear with a thermoregulating, breathable mesh ventilation package that pulls heat off your foot and out to the surface of the shoe to dry, the UltraRange EXO Hi GORE-TEX WW MTE-2 offers the versatility you need to enhance all your warm weather adventures. Paired with a proprietary warm weather-specific All-Trac rubber compound for traction and GORE-TEX’s® Invisible Fit waterproof technology for moisture management, this high-top style is truly in a class of its own. It is made with suede, textile, and synthetic uppers.
• MOISTURE MANAGEMENT - GORE-TEX®’s Invisible Fit breathable, waterproof technology was originally designed for trail running shoes to be ultra-lightweight and incredibly breathable, with a more natural fit and feel.
• THERMOREGULATION - Focused on ventilation to allow for maximum breathability, Vans’ new MTE-2 breathable mesh ventilation package uses single-layer panels of 100% recycled PET mesh that promote ventilation and heat loss, helping to create a drier environment inside your shoe.
• TRACTION - The All-Trac MTE-2 outsole offers a rubber compound that provides flexible underfoot lugs to bend with terrain changes, creating more surface area and better variable adaptability.
• COMFORT AND SUPPORT - Our UltraRange EXO MTE-2 comfort package uses a single-density OrthoLite® sockliner and UltraCush™ EVA midsole for enhanced comfort and reduced weight, while also supporting a drier, healthier environment inside your shoe.
• MOLDED TOE/HEEL PROTECTION - When impact and compression resistance is needed, a TPU molded toe cap is the solution. In addition to adding a little extra space in the toe box, these modeled components offer higher-level abrasion safeguarding and overall protection.
Vans’ CMEVA-based OrthoLite low-profile foam sockliner is ultralight and anatomically contoured for quick, responsive cushioning, providing our most natural fit and ride.
UltraCush™ is a performance foam compound developed by Vans for enhanced comfort and reduced weight..
All-Trac delivers true all-weather grip, significantly aiding in overall traction and upgrading all MTE-2 and MTE-3 styles.
In Store Availability
Please enter your "Postal Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 1, 2023 4:18:48 AM EDT