Men Hi-Country & Hell-Bound Snowboard Boots
ReviewsRated (0) out of (5) stars Write the first review
This is Vans Snow. A clash of heritage and progression.
Equal parts inspired by the terrain-transition riding of Vans snow team ripper Sam Taxwood and the Hank Williams, Jr. classic outlaw country song “Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound,” the Hi-Country & Hell-Bound boot is optimized to take your street or backcountry shred game to the next level. Boasting key performance features and unmatched moisture management, the Hi Country will not only take you where you want to go, but it’ll give you the tools to show up in style.
• TERRAIN: BACKCOUNTRY, ALL-MOUNTAIN, AND PARK/STREET - This boot has been optimized for versatility, from parks and rails in urban environments to steep, deep, untouched terrain.
• V3 ULTRACUSH™ WITH THE NORTH FACE FLASHDRY™ LINER - This UltraCush™ liner incorporates the North Face’s FlashDry™ technology to keep you dry by eliminating moisture as fast as possible.
• V3 POPCUSH™ FOOTBED - From the tri-density POPCUSH™ construction to the OrthoLite® open-cell foam top layer, the V3 footbed provides the kind of comfort and performance that only Vans can offer.
• V3 WAFFLE SUPERENDURO OUTSOLE WITH ALL-TRAC™ COLD WEATHER RUBBER COMPOUND - Inspired by the extended cross-country and off-road demands of moto enduro racing, the V3 SuperEnduro outsole is designed to offer maximum performance in and out of your bindings. With a multi-directional tread design, surface-level texturing, a molded TPU toe pick, and an expanded impact absorption zone, there’s no keeping up with this all-terrain apex predator.
• V3 HARNESS - This advanced support harness delivers our highest level of support to the ankle and instep, keeping the V3 liner and boot shell locked in and connected.
• WATERPROOF ZIPPER SHROUD + D RING - This feature is a durable and weatherproof fabric shield that protects the lower part of your boot from snow, ice, and moisture. It also features a metal D-ring for securely fastening your pant gaiters to lock out snow.
• VANS FLEX CONTROL SYSTEM - Our removable, high-rebound Hytrel® tongue stiffeners enable riders to custom-tune their boot flex. Keep both in for maximum support, use just one for increased lateral or medial response, or take them both out for a softer-flexing boot. As your boots soften up over time, add the tongue stiffeners back in to extend the life of your boots.
• WATERPROOF, BREATHABLE VALVES - These waterproof valves allow one-way moisture management by transporting moisture away from your foot, ensuring breathability and thermal regulation for dry, comfortable feet.
• POWERCUFF STRAP - Power is the operative word. It provides extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response, giving riders customizable levels of engagement.
• INSTEP FLEX ZONE - The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
• HEAT RETENTION 360o - The thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
• MATERIALS - Textile and synthetic uppers
• FLEX RATING - 5-8
• SKILL LEVEL - Intermediate, advanced
Vans’ CMEVA-based OrthoLite low-profile foam sockliner is ultralight and anatomically contoured for quick, responsive cushioning, providing our most natural fit and ride.
Snaps back and won’t pack. PopCush is a brand-new foam recipe, meticulously tuned for impact protection, superior cushioning, and custom energy return for every type of skating. As the brand’s most progressive footbed to date, PopCush is Vans’ standard best-in-class upgrade. Skate longer, skate harder. Only available in Pro Skate.
All-Trac delivers true all-weather grip, significantly aiding in overall traction and upgrading all MTE-2 and MTE-3 styles.
UltraCush™ is a performance foam compound developed by Vans for enhanced comfort and reduced weight..
In Store Availability
Please enter your "Postal Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of September 21, 2023 5:44:51 AM EDT