Breana Geering Skate SK8-Hi Decon Shoes
ReviewsRated (0) out of (5) stars Write the first review
This season, we teamed up with Breana Geering to deliver a head-to-toe collection inspired by her bold creativity, confidence, and easy-going personality.
Incorporating her love of black and white stripes and featuring a detailed skeleton hand patch at the ankle, the Breana Geering Skate Sk8-Hi Decon is built to skate but also looks good off the board . . . because Breana knows that anything done without style shouldn’t be done at all.
• BREANA GEERING SIGNATURE COLLECTION - Built with suede and 283 g canvas uppers, this Skate Sk8-Hi Decon features a deconstructed upper with black and white stripes and an embroidered skeleton hand patch.
• INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP™ reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a more heritage look with increased durability and protection.
• FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control.
• LEGENDARY GRIP - Our new, proprietary SickStick™ gum rubber compound is our stickiest rubber yet.
• POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.
This style comes with an additional pair of laces.
In Store Availability
Please enter your "Postal Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 7, 2023 6:59:22 PM EST