Zahba Mid Shoes
ReviewsRated (0) out of (5) stars Write the first review
Engineered for Performance, Designed for the Planet
When impact protection and boardfeel come together, skateboarders have the best opportunity to make an impact. That’s why the Zahba Mid features Vans’ best impact cushioning outsole design yet: the ImpactWaffle. Its unique three-part design-two layers of VR3Cush foam encased in a SickStick rubber outsole- provides the right amount of impact protection in all the right places so that you have the cushioning and control needed to level up your skating. Longer rails, bigger gaps, deeper bowls . . . That’s impact you can see.
The Zahba Mid was designed with sustainability in mind and qualifies for Vans’ VR3 Checkerboard Globe Logo. Vans VR3 designation follows strict material guidelines with one or a combination of regenerative, responsibly sourced renewable, and recycled materials making up at least 30% of the product.
• IMPACTWAFFLE™: A dual-density VR3Cush™ impact-cushioning outsole that provides next level impact protection without sacrificing boardfeel.
• VR3CUSH™: A flexible dual-density midsole made with at least 50% biobased EVA foam partially derived from plants per ASTM D6866-16 reference standard.
• SICKSTICK™: The Zahba™ Mid rubber cupsole features a zonal tread design to provide enhanced grip and durability, with a reversed waffle tread pattern in the heel to increase the longevity of the shoe. This outsole contains at least 55% responsibly sourced natural rubber obtained from sources that follow proven sustainable practices with the intention of reducing impacts on the planet.
• DURACAP™: A reinforced toecap for increased durability and added protection.
• REFINED FIT: A low profile, easy to wear skate shoe with a 98% recycled foam sockliner that adds additional comfort.
• UPPERS: Materials include organically grown cotton, recycled polyester, and durable suede. By purchasing this product, you are supporting Leather Working Group certified tanneries. Learn more at Leatherworkinggroup.com.
The added DURACAP reinforcement rubber underlays in high-wear areas are engineered to withstand the abuse of the vans pro skate team—and by providing lasting durability, save everyday skateboarders time and money.
Inspired by Vans’ beloved original gum rubber formula, Vans introduces the stickiest, grippiest gum sole in the brand’s history. Our new, proprietary gum rubber compound is uniquely calibrated in the sole and foxing to deliver enhanced grip and maximum durability, keeping you on your board and Off The Wall. Only available in Pro Skate, SickStick is tested and approved by the Vans Innovation Team and today’s top skaters from around the world.
To earn the VR3 Checkerboard globe logo, at least 30% of the product must be made up of recycled, renewable, and/or regenerative materials.
In Store Availability
Please enter your "Postal Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 27, 2024 12:01:31 PM EST